Hire Support Specialist for your products.
Hire a talented, hardworking and detail-oriented team player. At PIRI, we have an uncompromisingly high standard and have put checks in place to assess candidates objectively. This way you don’t have to worry. You don’t have to use the standard formula of interviewing. You just focus on what skills you want. 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the assigned engineer, we will replace the engineer right away.
A PIRI On-boarding Manager will contact you with details of the assigned engineer within 7 days of you placing an order.
Support Specialist Level I
From: $600.00 / month
- The Support Specialist is responsible for remote support for various IT support tickets and incoming phone calls.
- Have professional IT support experience, passion for technology and helping others
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customer’s expectations.
- Excellent phone etiquette and written communication skills.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues.
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and complete resolution for the problems.
- Ensure proper documentation and closure of service tickets.
- Monitor and schedule support activities to provide operational services in a timely, efficient, secure, and reliable manner.
- Knowledge of Linux or Microsoft workstation operating systems, Microsoft server operating systems.
- Knowledge of networking equipment including firewalls and switches, and endpoint security products including firewalls/encryption/anti-virus.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to work under direction to prioritize work and seek solutions to specific problems.
- Ability to apply logical and orderly analysis process for troubleshooting technical problems.
- Develop conclusions and present recommendations to resolve technical problems.
- Ability to resolve routine problems independently and some non-routine problems through standard troubleshooting procedures.