Technical Program Manager coordinates diverse programs handled by outsourced team. They display a strong sense of ownership,provide assistance, identify and resolve various issues, keep proper track of progress across different teams and ensure smooth functioning across all verticals. They communicate progress as well as risks involved in the project to the stakeholders.
- Build a collaborative relationship with different stakeholders
- Ensure and drive completions of all committed tasks and deliverables
- Run daily stand-ups and bring teams into an agile cadence of frequent iterations
- Increase team productivity by removing obstacles and keeping processes lean.
- Able to prioritize different tasks and communicate it to the different verticals of the organization.
- Regularly assess risks and opportunities; understand best practices, drive for process improvements, and find new ways of operating, with a focus on simplification and productivity.
- Excellent written and oral business communication and people skills